Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ten

Maybe it is the huge schlobberknocker (to coin a friend's term) of a storm that has settled over the area or maybe just the demands of this time of year but I am, once again, completely exhausted at 9pm.  Cakes are baked, checks signed, i's dotted and t's crossed.  One more package to send - it either goes on time and incomplete or late and complete.  Which is better?


Time lapse forward two hours.  Forgot something I had to do.  Done now. Egads.  Goodnight.  Is it 2011 yet?


To make up for the lame entry, here is a video of the layout I want when I build my house. (How clever am I to be surrounded by young people who know how to do things like embed videos in a blog?)


Shotgun House


I did, however, keep my eyes open throughout my day and came up with the following five to get rid of:
1.  A pair of men's cowboy boots
2.  A pair of women's cowboy boots
3.  Another bundle of plastic hangers
4.  A pair of black Converse - barely worn because they never fit
5.  A stack of ten t-shirts my son culled from his closet


Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive