Monday, December 20, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eleven

Back to the late nights.  It is 1:00 in the morning and I'm just finishing up a new art project.  I have been collecting Mendhi patterns for years, determined to incorporate them into my work.  I finally got it right and it was so fun and meditative that I just couldn't stop.  Wish I had  great photography skills and I'd share them.  Alas, it is still my missing link.  The lunar eclipse on the winter solstice was spectacular, I hope you all got to watch it.  While there was still moonlight, the light it cast on the frosty grass made it look like I'd sprinkled a big jar of silver glitter everywhere.  Sparkle fairy pony pretty grass.  Simply spectacular, thanks to the universe for the stellar show....among other things.


Tonight's five items:
1.  A flip n fold - seriously, I did not buy this
2.  Very long telephone cord
3.  USB cord
4.  Car charger for a cell phone long gone
5.  iPod Shuffle dock


Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive