Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day One Hundred Sixty Six

Sometimes I just want to drink a big glass of red wine and go to bed.  But do I forsake my obligation here and slither off?  Noooooooo, I do not.  But I never promised you a rose garden either.  I'm tired down to my bone marrow so a listing of objects is all I can possibly muster tonight.  With all due respect to you I sincerely beg off.  Actually going to bed before 11 pm - practically unheard of!


Well, one observation.  Each day I get up and get moving with some expectations about what the day will hold.  I have things to accomplish, things to look forward to, people to interact with and a lot of days have a level of predictability to them.  At the end of the day there may have been some slight changes to what was expected but we're rarely ready in advance for days when big things happen; sometimes good things, sometimes not.  I like that about life.

These five are on their way out, making the rounds of deliveries to appropriate recipients tomorrow:
1.  The Universe in a Nutshell by Stephen Hawking
2.  Diary of an Airborne Ranger by Frank Johnson
3.  A pair of khaki colored jeans
4.  A beautiful baby blue nightgown 
5.  A black and white striped two piece bathing suit with red roses 


Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive