Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day One Hundred Forty Six

There is no end to the fun that can be had by the women in this family when we gather together.  No time to write much tonight, they've made me laugh so much that my sides ache and I'm exhausted.  The conversation after dinner turned to my gypsy wagon and travel plans and I found it hard to explain the reasoning behind my 'no kitchen' and 'no bathroom' plans...led to lots of laughter about having to empty a composting toilet at my hosts' homes.  My invitation to stay in Sedona dropped from two weeks to two days!  The idea is to have a rolling art studio with a bed in it.  I won't be actually living in it, just spending part of my days in it making art.  I decided to add the bed just so I'll have a private place to get away to.  It will all work out.  I promise!


View From Back Patio of the House



1.  Swirly black an white patterned pillowcase standard - bought in Ikea with the aid of a cellphone
2.  A second pillowcase from the same set
3.  Duvet cover that matches the pillowcases
4.  Graphic gray/white/black pillow sham
5.  Navy blue contour sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive