Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day Two Hundred

Send up the rockets and fire 'em off!  I'm celebrating my 200th day of blogging and have now gotten rid of a whopping 1000 items.  Can you say, "Hell yeah!"?  Gonna go have a glass of celebratory wine now.  Get rid of your extra stuff everyone; it feels great!!  


Tomorrow I'm going to a book signing of one of my heros, Chris Guillebeau who blogs over at The Art of Non-Conformity and signs his messages, "Yours in World Domination".  I wanna be him when I grow up.  I'll share how it goes with you.


Items 996-1000:
1.  A birdcage
2.  A baseball bat (kinda sweet, my son gave it to me for personal protection when he left and I already have one next to my bed!)
3.  A weird scrubbing thing that is motorized with batteries
4.  I actually have two of these for some reason....I can't explain but they're both outta here
5.  A clothes basket (gonna fill this up and take it to the thrift store tomorrow)


Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive