Monday, December 13, 2010

Day Two Hundred Four

Some of you, my clever readers, actually noticed that I did not post a blog entry yesterday.  Given that when I was feverish in Las Vegas or floating above Sedona in a hot air balloon or holding a bedside vigil in a San Francisco hospital room I never missed a day, I am quite embarrassed to explain what happened yesterday.  I forgot.  That's it.  Straight up.  Woke up this morning and remembered.  Maybe the long day and all the baking and the friends who came over or the glass of champagne I had to celebrate a special someone's 21st birthday caused me to forget.  Who knows?  So, I skipped a day and we're just going to pretend we didn't notice, ok?  Thanks to those of you who reached out to check and see that I hadn't fallen and hit my head or something.  I guess I have  been rather consistent, haven't I?


In spite of the misstep, I will endeavor to persevere.  In that spirit, here are today's five items:


1.  Pur water filtration system
2.  Stainless steel pet dish
3.  Tricky kite string on a spindle
4.  Nylon violin case
5.  Pet feeder/waterer


Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive