Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day One Hundred Ninety

It has been my pleasure over the years to meet a constant stream of people committed to various causes that I admire.  I am proud to call them my friends.  I have five friends who live in straw bales houses, friends who are currently building a cob/straw bale hybrid themselves at an intentional community where no electricity is used, and friends earning a substantial percentage of their living by growing organic produce or doing permaculture design work.  It makes for interesting conversations and lots of sharing of thought provoking information.  Today a friend sent me a link to the This Tiny House's blog entry about handmade rolling houses.  From there I became enthralled with a pyramid shaped structured made from insulation board and tape designed for use on the playa at Burning Man and a story about a couple making a documentary about traveling by bicycle around the country looking for an intentional community that is their perfect fit.  I was intrigued by their fundraising effort where you can pitch in a little bit to help them raise the money to make their movie.  Kinda fun, and it was easy to donate.  Here's the link to their film's trailer:  Within Reach . Something beautiful to me about trying to get lots of people to each donate a little bit to help a dream come true.


Today's items include the ones I owed from yesterday and officially represent a full recovery from my absence:
1.  Hollywood Had It Coming DVD
2.  Hell Ride DVD
3.  Smart People DVD
4.  District 9 DVD
5.  Godzilla DVD
6.  Synecdoche New York DVD
7.  American Splendor DVD
8.  4 Films Sci-Fi Collector's Set DVD
9.  One on One with James Blunt DVD
10.  The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive