Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day One Hundred Forty

It got here really fast, 500 Cabinets arrived today.  It is full of unbelievably gorgeous pieces.  I haven't spent much time looking at designer furniture until the past few years and I have come to appreciate it as an art form.  I love things that are useful so to see something that is also creative and lovingly handcrafted is such a bonus.  I have all kinds of ideas dancing in my head about cabinets for my gypsy wagon.  At first I was enamored with the Romany look of the interiors, the rich woods and the carvings and lace and fringe.  I've sort of moved towards whimsical with rich woods and lace and fringe.  We'll see where it all goes, I'm looking forward to hanging with the Woodchucks!  This little crowned crow recently came off my workbench.  I think she is a button.






Today these go on the pile:


1.  Pair of blue jeans
2.  A black chiffon tank
3.  An orange blouse made of linen with a ruffle down the front 
4.  A gray sweater that snaps down the front with some silk ribbon embroidery on it
5.  A pair of green crop pants

Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive