It is official! My little envelope runeth over with more than enough for a trailer chassis. Now all I have to do is find the time to order it, take a deep breath and commit to raspberry and then call the trailer guy. Should be done on Thursday.
The national news is grim. It makes me think that it is unlikely that I can launch the Gypsy Tour as a full time living choice as soon as I would like. As much as I am ready to go I have to admit that the pragmatist in me realizes that I need to not rush to the point that I shaft myself financially. I have to wait for the market to rebound enough to afford me a respectable exit from home ownership. So if the house doesn't sell I'll take little weekend gypsy wagon excursions and patiently await the right time. I've made my peace with that idea while remaining open to the possibility that I'll get full price as soon as I list.
Today's five items:
1. Camera Case for a digital video camera
2. The Plum in the Golden Vase by Ching Ping Mai
3. Super Soaker Vaporizer squirt gun
4. Another Super Soaker Vaporizer squirt gun - after all, one is a massacre, two means fun.
5. ASVAB Study Guide by Kaplan Publishing