Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day One Hundred Twenty Five

Change is in the air.  This is the last day of summer.  My oldest son will move away in a few weeks and one of my daughters will move in with her boyfriend to replace him.  I'll be 50 soon.  I'm transitioning out of a job I've had for over eleven years and will put my house on the market soon.  Time has seemed to go by with things largely the same for a very long time and now change is all around me.  I'm thrilled, elated, excited and ready.  Bring it.

Keep the quotes coming, you guys are amazing.  I'm getting them organized.

Here are five things for today:

1.  A nice mop - not a Bona though so who needs it?
2.  Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
3.  Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholemew
4.  Raising the Home Duck Flock by Dave Holderread
5.  Carrots Love Tomatoes by Louise Riotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive