Monday, September 27, 2010

Day One Hundred Thirty One

Ok, sometimes Facebook just plain creeps me out.  It seems to know where I am and what I'm up to.  Ewwwwwww.


Anyways, plenty of great feedback about the color scheme possibilities.  I thought I had my mind all made up to go with the raspberry to butter but now have added the possibility of the olive to peacock back into the mix.  Hmmmmmmm, what to do, what to do?


I can tell this summery weather is about to end, it is as if all the plants and critters know it.  They are rushing to finish, last blossoms popping out and tomatoes changing color in a day and five times as many moths around the lights as usual and quail so thick I have to stop and wait for them to cross the driveway before I can pull out.  I, too, am scurrying around inside to finish up some things because my time to head outside for projects is just about here.  I keep out of the summer heat most of the time and then sort of come to life in the fall.  When I travel I'm going to chase 70 degree weather across the country and avoid heat like crazy.  If the Native Americans kept moving to take best advantage of the seasons then so can I.


A friend reminded me about Google phone today, very interesting and cool.  That may do the trick. 


Here's today's five items:


1.  Gillian Welch - Soul Journey (CD)
2.  Didjeridu Planet 2 (CD)
3.  The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
4.  Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (A romance novel with a gypsy wagon in it!)
5.  Tropic of Cancer, Black Spring, The Colossus of Maroussi a trilogy of stories by Henry Miller


Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive