Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day One Hundred Eighteen

I'm sick sick sick.  Sorry, can't think of anything else to say.  Actually can't say anything because I have laryngitis.  It is affecting my ability to write as well.  ;-/


Here's all I've got for today; I'll catch up later:


1.  Robo Raptor - a big, cool, motorized dinosaur toy
2.  Digital thermometer (after I sterilize it)
3.  The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck (this was my all time favorite book for the first 20 years of my life)
4.  Step to the Music You Hear A collection of philosophical poems
5.  Rodale's Book of Hints, Tips and Everyday Wisdom by Rodale Press


Quote Challenge 
Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better, soon! I'm sending healing thoughts and much love to you all the way from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive