Went back to my closet. These are the last of the hanging things:
1. Yet another long denim dress that I've never worn - this was hiding in the back
2. A purple acrylic cable-knit sweater - could keep it for camping but....no.
3. A long dress with an overshirt in teal blue with zebras and elephants on it - even writing about it makes me laugh. Still has the tags on, what a mystery.
4. A long black dress with a floral print in brown. Suitable for a school marm.
5. A yellow button down blouse. Right color, wrong everything else.
Seriously, does this look like a postcard or what? She said she wished she'd had Dramamine as the camel ride made her a little seasick. Allie, you're my hero! Notice how the colors match my blog design perfectly. :-)