Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day Fifty Three

Had a great time this evening at the event at the River School.  We were right along the river which was sparking in the sunshine and there was a cool breeze coming off the water keeping us all comfortable.  I got to see so many friends I haven't seen in a while and I sold quite a few pieces.  I will tally it all up tomorrow and put it in the gypsy wagon fund.

Before I collapse in bed I am putting the following into the red bucket by the door:

1.  A pale blue sweater - so easy to let sweaters go in the summer
2.  A linen blouse in a hideous shade of orange with a ruffle down the front
3.  A green blouse with lacing up the front - sounds gypsy but looks stupid on
4.  Large slotted spoon
5.  Small saucepan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive