Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day Fifty Six

I bought a big laminated map of the U.S. and have been putting little flags on places I want to stop in and visit.  At first there were seven or eight flags and now there are about fifteen.  I may be on the road longer than I had planned or stay less time each place than I had figured.  I'm so excited; it seems both really far down the road and almost upon me.  Strange, that.

Today I put these on the pile:

1.  An odd white blouse made of bias tape sewn over stretchy black fabric.  I put it on and asked my son, "Keep or pitch?"  His reply, "Pitch.  Definitely pitch."
2.  A maroon sweater - I bet I come across this exact style of pullover in about seven colors before I'm through. I declare now that I'm only keeping the blue one.
3.  A pair of black jeans
4.  A Donald Duck sweatshirt from a trip to Disneyland many moons ago
5.  A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive