Today is my youngest son's 17th birthday. He's kind and creative and loving and super cool. It is so interesting to watch my kids become who they are and find their way. Their roads aren't without the occasional pothole but they are proving to be an inventive and resilient bunch. They all have relationships with people I like and they all treat me well. They can all definitely make me belly laugh. I'm so blessed.
Gonna go barbecue some birthday burgers but first, these things go today:
1. A fax machine, simple but in good working order
2. A white button down blouse with ruffles
3. Another white button down blouse (could these really be from when I was a poker dealer?)
4. A short denim jumper with embroidery on it
5. A purple cardigan with tiny buttons