Nothing like a weekend in the Big Smoky Valley to remind me how important all of this is to me. I can't explain why I get a lump in my throat and feel like I'm going to cry every time I go there but I do. I love it beyond words. Had a wonderful time and feel so relaxed that I'm afraid if I get any more mellow I'll just turn liquid. The clearing of my possessions is a joy.
Today's items to be released to the realm of the thrift stores are:
1. A lap blanket that says, "Sisters are Blessings in the Garden of Life". Yes, they are. It still goes.
2. A Harley Davidson straw cowboy hat
3. A medical device that sends electrical currents to your body that I got after a car accident many years ago
4. Buddhist Acts of Compassion by Pamela Bloom
5. A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn
The Big Smoky Valley from Park Canyon
My fabulous sister who loves it as much as I do!