Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day Twenty Seven

My garage is lurking in the background of my mind.  As I go from room to room in the house I realize that there is a finite number of items to get rid of.  The garage is the place I most dread to tackle.  So I've decided that instead of procrastinating about getting out there that starting tomorrow I'll be making sure that at least one garage item is included in my list every single day.  Ugh.

I did say starting tomorrow, right?  So for today from inside the nice cool house I've gathered up:

1.  The Seven Spiritual Laws for Parents by Deepak Chopra
2.  Deep Economy - The Wealth of Communities and the Durable Future by Bill McKibben
3.  The Complete Yurt Handbook by Paul King  (totally over the yurt idea)
4.  A t-shirt gifted to me for promoting their group on my website.  Keepin' the coffee cup they sent, lettin' the t-shirt go.
5.  A HUGE clipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive