I have a numb spot between my shoulder blades from being at a computer too long today so I'm gonna keep this short. I want serious bonus points for finding FOUR out of five items in the hot, dusty garage. Gonna go watch the sun shine for a while now. Love to all.
Onto the pile today go the following:
1. A PetSafe Cat Flap that I was going to install a few years ago and never got around to
2. An Ultra Packmax thingy that allows you to shink a comforter roughly the size of an elephant into a sandwich sized baggy. Anything that requires a vacuum to operate is permanently scratched off my list.
3. A kid's bicycle helmet in great shape
4. Three more stretchy fabric book covers - what the heck were they doing in the garage? Who knows? I found a stick of butter in the desk once.
5. A brand new pair of black Levi's. Now that I've shrunk enough to fit in them I seem to be taller - they're way too short!