I asked a friend this morning if I should include things I sell on my blog. After all, I'm getting rid of them, right? I liked what she had to say, "As long as they leave your possession honorably it's okay. Selling is good, especially to help finance the next chapter." So I'm going to try to sell some of the bigger ticket items I have and put the money towards building a Gypsy Wagon. Wish me luck. Anyone dying to buy a hydroseeder? ;-)
I'm working on a chicken coop and I can't help it, I have to make it cool. I'm putting a mosaic on the roof and playing around with my roofing felt (organic made from recycled paper) to see what I can do. Look for a picture tomorrow.
In the meantime, I've scurried around and found the following to put on the pile. THREE things came from the garage:
1. A 6" bright yellow ceramic pot for plants
2. A 6" baby chick feeder (metal)
3. Another one just like the other one (see #2)
4. A robin's egg blue linen blouse that buttons down the front. You have to iron the plackets and I'm just not going to iron.
5. A sheer black number...'nuf said. Honestly, Kimbo, you crack me up sometimes.