Friday, June 18, 2010

Day Thirty

Sorry, no picture of the coop today.  Too much actual work to get done so I can play this weekend with a clear conscience.  Plus, the roof challenged me and it took hours to get the design right and involved cutting up several sheets of black construction paper and a glue stick.  Now I have to implement it.  Had an unbelievably delicious meal at the Squeeze In with Misty this morning, love that "Kim's Killer Broc"!

Ok, first the low hanging fruit; books.

1.  The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
2.  The Measure of a Man by Sidney Poitier
3.  Soto Zen
4.  History of Food by Maguelonne Toussaint-Samat
5.  And from the garage - a Hoover upright vacuum cleaner (how does one end up with three or four vacuums - none of which pick up dog hair?)


This decor is definitely too "sweet" for me but I kind of like the layout.  Minus the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive