I love this weather. It will be in the 70s or low 80s for the next several days and that is perfect in my book. I have lots of energy for outdoor work and the plants aren't stressed and the air feels soft on my skin. What a lovely start to summer. Ok, so we've already established that a mosaic is comprised of zillions of components. Who could have predicted how long it would take to arrange them and now grouting them is quite a job as well. I swear I'm working on this as much as I can....maybe tomorrow?
For the to go pile today I've rounded up the following:
1. From the garage a pair of brown rain boots with little orange flowers on them
2. A boogie board for water play
3. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
4. 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace by Dr. Wayne Dyer
5. Wide Awake - A Buddhist Guide for Teens by Diana Winston
One could comment that I have quite a large collection of books on self awareness and be right. I've read them all, most in the period of time between four and eight years ago. In the end I stick to one little thin book that works best for me. However, how would I know that until I read it? I had to keep trying things on until I found the right fit. So now I get to let them all go and the one I keep is the perfect size for a gypsy wagon nightstand! Love how that works out.