Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day Thirty Four

So I'm walking down the aisle in a grocery store when I overhear a guy say to his wife, (imagine an overly loud, raspy man's voice) "Since we switched to that one ply paper I haven't had to get the plunger out once."  Just struck me as hysterical.  I'm happy for this man that his BMs are now free-flowing down the chute.  Truly.  I'm often overwhelmed at our commonality in spite of the fact that it is our differences that get all the press.

1.  A sewing pattern for a baby's drawstring nightgown - somehow I have two.
2.  A powder blue jacket
3.  A cafe rod
4.  Letting Go of the Person You Used To Be by Lama Surya Das
5.  How to Practice - The Way to a Meaningful Life  by His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Mosaic complete and I'm very happy with it.  Unfortunately, no batteries in the camera.  A friend took great shots this morning and I'll get them onto a jump drive so I can share.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive