Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day Fifteen

Still lost in the dream of a Gypsy Wagon of my own, complete with stained glass, rich, carved wood, an expensive composting toilet, a porch and a bed fit for a queen. When I'm traveling the land in my magical house on wheels I will wear beautiful handmade clothing inspired by Ruth and always always always comfortable shoes. These shoes are made for walking...right out my door:

1. A pair of UGGs that are UGGly
2. A pair of Z-Coils (I know, right?)
3. A pair of leather Vans that look like men's loafers
4. A pair of rain boots purchased for a five day trip to the Oregon shore three years ago
5. A pair of adorable little brown leather Mary Janes that hurt my feet like crazy

boing boing boing boing boing boing (Alright Z-Coils, cool it)

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive