I've gone a little bit nuts lately. I'm forgetting things, having serious mood swings and climate changes and have taken on a plethora of projects. I'm currently knitting a bathroom curtain, starting a sweater for my son, co-crocheting a cardigan from granny squares with my daughter and have a 7' wide beaded shawl on my circular needles and have purchased yarn for twin baby hats/booties of a yet to be determined pattern. And I am also delving ever deeper into silver art clay. My interest in projects changes over time! I blame this last bout squarely on T. So, with all that in mind and in the hopes that they will find a place in someone else's capable hands, today I release:
1. Bolt of very sixties, groovy fabric.
2. Bag of assorted embroidery floss.
3. Old afghan in need of repair made by someone I can't remember.
4. Another bag of quilt batting.
5. Wicker chest filled with flat fold fabrics.