Letting go of these things has been easy so far. A bit more of a challenge has been letting go of non-tangible things than need to be left behind. Fear of the unknown, unscheduled, unpredictable, willingness and even desire to have someone else figure things out for me, extra weight; these things have been harder to let go of. Great strides have been made on all three. So today onto the pile go the following:
1. Beautiful red blouse - way too big.
2. Exquisite cardigan - too big.
3. Pants - actually clown like now.
4. Horrid orange bead bracelet - maybe a kid gave to me from the dollar store?
5. Two Mardi Gras style bead necklaces.