Way too busy to wax poetic about this stuff today. However, my absolute pledge to myself was that no matter what is going on I will find five things to get rid of each and every day. So I made a quick pass through the bathroom and EUREKA! What a motherlode that is going to be. I have a nose like a hound dog and it is very easily overwhelmed. On today's chopping block:
1. A bottle of Orange Ginger lotion.
2. A bottle of Lavender hand lotion.
3. A bottle of Wild Honey body mist.
4. A jar of "Crystal infused body cream with quartz (!), apricot and grapeseed oil.
5. Most of a bottle of Vanilla Musk cologne. It doesn't smell nearly as nice on me as it does on Claudia.
Gone gone gone. Really can't donate partial bottles of cosmetics so I will empty the contents and recycle the containers.