Four months ago I gutted a closet and ruthlessly cleared it of things I didn't want or need. I carefully organized everything and put the closet back together. You could actually see a little bit of bare space on a shelf here and there. Today I walked past it and then stopped. I just wondered....
From that closet I'm letting go of:
1. A mouse pad that looks like a little Native American rug.
2. 4 Oreck XL vacuum bags - I haven't owned that Oreck in years.
3. A huge stack of tabs to attach earrings to and display on a wire rack.
4. Three wooden cigar boxes.
5. A soft purple 40"x70" throw with fringe.