My daughter's car was stolen from her apartment parking lot last Monday night. Three days later they recovered it in the parking lot of a big store nearby. The stereo had been stolen but it was otherwise intact. She just called me to say that it has been stolen again. Unbelievable. So, I was going to write some fabulous celebratory entry tonight in honor of my 100th day but I just can't think, it feels very surreal. What the heck is wrong with people? I'm guessing it is the same thief or thieves as before and that they probably think this is all very funny. I just hope with all my heart that it is recovered again. She needs a Boot anti-theft device. Damn damn damn.
At any rate, this is day 100 so here's something fun:
And, no matter what the crisis, I will get rid of five things every single day; today is no exception:
1. Getting Things Done - The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
2. Optimal Health Guidelines by John R. Lee, MD
3. Garden Patterns & Mosaics by Clare Matthews
4. A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
5. A pair of cotton gloves still in the box - these are for making your hands soft by creaming them at night and wearing these - never gonna do that