Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day Ninety Four

Note to self:  When working three 11 hour days in a row, don't be a dumb ass and forget to get up and stretch your back or it will seize up on you and you won't be able to move without pain the next day.  Here's hoping the muscles in my back quit throwing a tantrum so I can write more tomorrow.  


I am a real trooper, though.  I gathered up the following to give away:


1.  Purple tank top
2.  Blue tank top
3.  Beautiful brown blouse with lacy collar and fancy buttons
4.  A button down men's shirt from the 60's that I so admired that I literally talked it off the back of a guy in my class in Monterey; thanks Dieter
5.  A line drawing of the Pittsburgh skyline that I bought at an art show in SF once, long ago


I had a lot of fun at a party I went to today.  It was someone else's family and watching them all interact and laugh and love each other was a real treat.  I'm glad they consider me part of them enough that I got to be there, it was an honor.  Even added a stop on the Gypsy Tour as a result.  ;-)


Don Vardo Plans
Gypsy Tour Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive