Monday, July 19, 2010

Day Sixty One

How can time both seem to be standing still and zipping by faster than a speeding bullet?  I am astounded at how both are true these days.  I am fairly organized.  I gave my seven year notice at work (for one of the two companies I work for) six years ago.  To think that now I'm actually helping find a replacement to train is wild.  It feels like those six years have gone by so quickly.  On the other hand, my daughter is in pain and waiting for an appointment that is "only" seventeen days away but those seventeen days seem like an eternity to wait.  My sister and the grandbabies left today.  Feels like the circus left town, both a disappointment and a relief.  ;-)


All books today:


1.  The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto
2.  The Party's Over by Richard Heinberg
3.  The Oxford Dictionary of World Religions edited by John Bowker (1073 pages of things people argue about)
4.  Landscaping Small Spaces Sunset
5.  The Man Who Planted Trees by Jean Giono

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive